it is clearly visible that F is bw egfort nd load but why forearm is class 3 lever
Asked by lovemaan5500 | 16th Nov, 2017, 01:34: PM
In Class three lever is determined by the location of force, fulcrum and load. In class three lever, force is in between the load and the fulcrum
Answered by Gajendra | 7th Dec, 2017, 01:54: PM
- Are actual and practical machines the same? If yes then is the output energy less than the input energy?
- In chapter machines ( Class 10th ICSE) Examples for "changing the point of application of effort to a convenient point. "
- what is meant by saying that a machine is a force multiplier
- what is the resistance offered to the nut
- what is the resistance offered by nut
- what is mass of metre time which is in equilibrium
- give two reasons to show that the efficiency of a machine is less than 100%
- What is the unit of effort and load
- What is the Velocity Ratio of Class III Lever ?
- What is the Velocity ratio of Class I Lever ?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number