What is Machine
Asked by saha82565 | 30th Jul, 2021, 02:52: PM
A machine is a device by which we can either overcome a large resistive force at some point by applying a small force at a convenient point and in a desired direction or by which we can obtain a gain in the speed.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 30th Jul, 2021, 05:55: PM
- IN WHAT WAY DOES AN IDEAL MACHINE DIFFER FROM A PRACTICAL MACHINE ?
- Are actual and practical machines the same? If yes then is the output energy less than the input energy?
- In chapter machines ( Class 10th ICSE) Examples for "changing the point of application of effort to a convenient point. "
- what is meant by saying that a machine is a force multiplier
- what is the resistance offered to the nut
- what is the resistance offered by nut
- what is mass of metre time which is in equilibrium
- give two reasons to show that the efficiency of a machine is less than 100%
- What is the unit of effort and load
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number