IS THERE ANY RELATION BETWEEN SMOKING WITH BACKPAIN........ACTUALLY OUR TEACHER HAS ASKED THIS QUESTION BETWEEN THIS TOPIC
Asked by pnrohilla | 11th Oct, 2014, 08:58: PM
Yes, to some extent, there is a relation between smoking and back pain, but till now it is not proved. Smoking affect heart and blood vessels leading to atherosclerosis. This causes lower back pain.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 11th Oct, 2014, 10:34: PM
- Why do schwann cells do not secrete myelin in case of non myelinated nerve fibres
- multiple answer type question
- what do you mean by inhibitory neurotransmitter?
- State the two main parts of the human neural system.
- What are the two nerve fibres of PNS?
- State the functions of afferent nerve fibres.
- State the functions of efferent nerve fibres.
- Name the two main divisions of the peripheral neural system.
- Write the significance of the autonomic neural system.
- Name the system which transmits impulses from the central neural system to the skeletal muscles.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number