Is muscular force a type of contact force?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 8th May, 2014, 03:06: PM
Yes because muscular force needs to be in contact with the body on which it acts.
Answered by | 8th May, 2014, 05:06: PM
- Does it mean that the net force on an object is zero if the two forces acting on it in opposite directions are equal? please answer for these question
- name different types of forces.
- what is Newton?
- Unit of force
- Why does a drop of water stick to the surface of glass
- Compare with oil and watet, oil is a denser medium or watet is a denser medium?why?
- can u explain me in detail what magnitude?
- What are contact forces?
- Why the soles of the shoes have grooves?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number