is automic mass same for all elements or is a different for different atoms? explain ? explain
Asked by rajkumar199115 | 7th Aug, 2020, 10:52: AM
The atomic mass " is simply the total number of nuclear particles (protons + neutrons). Mostly it is different in different atoms but it is same in few cases, elements which have different atomic number but have same atomic mass are known as isobars.
Answered by Ravi | 7th Aug, 2020, 09:45: PM
- find molar mass of sodium carbonate
- Calculate the mass of 1.5 mole of methane CH4
- How to find mass number without knowing no of neutrons and atomic mass .
- State the low of mass conservation
- How to find Number of neutrons in an atom if you don't know it's mass number and atomic mass?
- molecular mass of magnesium chloride is?
- what is the mass of sulphur
- how will you calculate the mass number of argon,helium,phosphorus
- mass of 5.84*10^21 atoms of Helium
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number