in zyz angle y = 90 what kind of pair do angle x and anfle z make
Asked by shakuntala.meet | 21st Aug, 2019, 07:57: PM
In triangle XYZ angle y = 90°.
angle X + angle Y + angle Z = 180°
angle X + 90° + angle Z = 180°
angle X + angle Z = 90°
Hence, angle X and angle Z are complementary angles.
Answered by Sneha shidid | 22nd Aug, 2019, 09:59: AM
- what is a linear pair
- Is linear pair of angles supplementary
- asking doubt what is the sum of the supplementary angle
- Answer the following questions for a linear pair of angles ? A. If one angle is acute ,then what kind will the other angle be? B. If one angle is obtuse,then what kind will the other angle be? C. If one angle is a right angle, then what kind will be the other angle be ?
- Identify which of the following pairs are complementary and which are supplementary. (a) 68o, 112o (b) 55o, 35o (c) 79o, 101o (d) 64o, 26o
- Find the measure of angle 'y' in the following figure :
- Find the values of angles y and z in the following figure :
- Find the value of p in the figure :
- In the figure given below, find the angles 'm' and 't' if AOB is 120o and line y is the bisector of AOB.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number