Find the measure of angle 'y' in the following figure :
Asked by Topperlearning User | 6th May, 2013, 12:51: AM
In the above figure we can see that the angles are vertically opposite angles, so their measures will be equal.
So, y = 39o.
Answered by | 6th May, 2013, 02:51: AM
- what is a linear pair
- Is linear pair of angles supplementary
- asking doubt what is the sum of the supplementary angle
- in zyz angle y = 90 what kind of pair do angle x and anfle z make
- Answer the following questions for a linear pair of angles ? A. If one angle is acute ,then what kind will the other angle be? B. If one angle is obtuse,then what kind will the other angle be? C. If one angle is a right angle, then what kind will be the other angle be ?
- Identify which of the following pairs are complementary and which are supplementary. (a) 68o, 112o (b) 55o, 35o (c) 79o, 101o (d) 64o, 26o
- Find the values of angles y and z in the following figure :
- Find the value of p in the figure :
- In the figure given below, find the angles 'm' and 't' if AOB is 120o and line y is the bisector of AOB.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number