in which direction rainbow is seen in the morning during rainy season?
Asked by | 10th Mar, 2008, 06:33: PM
A rainbow is always formed in a direction opposite to tht of the Sun.
Answered by | 8th Dec, 2017, 01:27: PM
- plzz telll
- (a)State the property of light that is used by the prism to form a spectrum.
- Explan the formation of rainbow with the help of diagram
- Sir , l have a doubt about refraction of glass prism.
- Give an passage of recommendation of spectrum colours to give white light
- When white light passing through prism it split into seven colours but when light passing through glass slab it can't split into seven colours why?
- Violet colour is seen at the bottom of the spectrum when white light is dispersed by a prism. State reasons to explain these observations.
- Why do stars twinkle?
- What is a spectrum?
- Can we recombine the seven spectral colors to obtain white light? Justify your answer.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number