CBSE Class 10 Physics The Human Eye and The Colourful World
A rainbow is formed in the direction
_______ colour has the shortest wavelength.
When white light refracts through the prism, the seven colours of white light
(a)State the property of light that is used by the prism to form a
- Explan the formation of rainbow with the help of diagram
- Sir , l have a doubt about refraction of glass prism.
- Give an passage of recommendation of spectrum colours to give white light
- When white light passing through prism it split into seven colours but when light passing through glass slab it can't split into seven colours why?
- Violet colour is seen at the bottom of the spectrum when white light is dispersed by a prism. State reasons to explain these observations.
- Why do stars twinkle?
- What is a spectrum?
- Can we recombine the seven spectral colors to obtain white light? Justify your answer.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.