In the triangle given below
(i) The side opposite to vertex Q
(ii) Angle opposite to side PQ
Asked by Topperlearning User | 18th Nov, 2013, 01:25: AM
In the given figure,
(i) Side opposite to vertex Q is RP.
(ii) Angle opposite to side PQ is PRQ
Answered by | 18th Nov, 2013, 03:25: AM
- How many altitudes can a triangle have?
- What is altitude
- what is altitude
- what is altitude?
- Prove that the bisector of the vertical angle of an isosceles triangle is perpendicular to the base.
- Show the shape of a triangle. How many sides, angles and vertices are there in a triangle?
- Look at the figures given below. Classify each of the triangles according to its sides and angles. (a) (b)
- What is Median of a triangle? Illustrate with a figure.
- How many medians can be there in a triangle? Illustrate.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number