In the solution of Most important questions maths I have a doubt in the third question.
In a step,we replace n by 2m-1.I cant understand how do we derive that.
Asked by SHUBHAM GHODE | 14th Mar, 2017, 07:45: PM
DEAR STUDENT, MY SINCERE APOLIGIES. This is regarding the APPLICATION OF TRIGONOMETRY, 3RD QUESTION.
The NO is missing. There is NO SLACK. I sent your doubt in this query so that you do not lose you chance to ask doubts. Regret the inconvenience. We shall get that rectified. Thank you Shubam. The first diagram that you drew is right.
Hope this clears your doubt.
Answered by Rebecca Fernandes | 31st Mar, 2017, 09:40: PM
- sn denotes the sum of first n terms of an AP, whose common difference is d, then Sn-2Sn-1 + Sn-2 (n > 2) is equal to A) 2d B) -d C) d D) None of these Explain solution please
- Sir/Madam Plss solve it Sum of all integers between 100 and 500 which are divisible by 17
- Plz solve this question
- Sum of first m terms of an A.P. is 0. If a be the first term of the A.P., then the sum of next n terms is : (A) 1 ( ) − − + m a m n m (B) 1 ( ) − − + m a m n n (C) 1 ( ) − − + n a m n n (D) 1 ( ) − − + n a m n m
- Question 1) Find the sum of first 40 positive integers divisible by 6. Question 2) Find the sum of n terms of the series (4-1/n)+4-2/n)+(4-3/n)+........ Question 3) If the sum of the first n terms of an AP is 1/2(3n²+7n), then find its nth term .Hence write the 20 th term .
- A3=15,S10=125,find d and a10
- Find the sum of the first 17 term of an AP whose 4th term = -15 and 9th term = -30.
- The sum of n term of an ap is 4n^2-3n.find 20th term of this ap
- In an A.P sum of the first 2 term is 5 and sum of the last 2 term is 129. Then find the sequence
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number