In the solution of Most important questions maths I have a doubt in the third question.
In a step,we replace n by 2m-1.I cant understand how do we derive that.
Asked by SHUBHAM GHODE | 14th Mar, 2017, 07:45: PM
DEAR STUDENT, MY SINCERE APOLIGIES. This is regarding the APPLICATION OF TRIGONOMETRY, 3RD QUESTION.
The NO is missing. There is NO SLACK. I sent your doubt in this query so that you do not lose you chance to ask doubts. Regret the inconvenience. We shall get that rectified. Thank you Shubam. The first diagram that you drew is right.
Hope this clears your doubt.
Answered by Rebecca Fernandes | 31st Mar, 2017, 09:40: PM
- If the sum of first four terms of an AP is 40 and that first 14 terms is 280 .Find the sum of its first n terms
- if the m term of an A.P is 1/n and n term of an A.P is 1/m prove that sum of the (mn) first term is 1/2(mn+1)
- If the sum of the first m term of an ap is n and the sum of the n term is m then find the sum of first m+n term
- If the sum of n terms of an AP is 2n 2 +5n, then its nth term is
- In an arithmetic sequence of common difference 3,out of first 25terms sum of first 13 terms is equal to sum of next 12 terms what is the difference between first term and 14 th term? What is the difference between 12th and 25th term?
- Please answer
- if denotes the sum of first n terms of an AP, then prove that .
- Find the sum of all even numbers from 1to350 (arithmatic progreession)
- In an ap first term is 2,the sum of first 5terms is1/4 of the sum of next 5terms .find sum of first 20terms
- If the number in AP are such that their sum is 50 and the greatest number is 4 times the list then the number are
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number