In the adjoining figure, ABCD is a quadrilateral.
(i) How many pairs of adjacent sides are there? Name them.
(ii) How many pairs of opposite sides are there? Name them.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 28th Jul, 2014, 10:54: AM
(i) There is 4 pair of adjacent sides in quadrilateral ABCD.
(AB, BC), (BC, CD), (CD, DA) and (DA, AB).
(ii) There are only two pairs of opposite sides in given figure.
(AB, DC) and (AD, BC).
Answered by | 28th Jul, 2014, 12:54: PM
- the angles of a quadrilateral are in ratio 2:5:7:4.Find the measure of all the angles of the quadrilateral.
- Two of the angles of a quadrilateral are 75° and 105° . If the other two angles are equal , find the measure of the other two angles.
- In the adjacent figure, ABCD is a parallelogram and line segments AE and CF bisect the angles A and C respectively. Show that AE||CF.
- Find the value of x if x,(2x + 13°),(3x+10°) and ( x-6°) are all the angles of a quadrilateral
- two adjacent angles of पैरेललोग्राम हैव इक्वल मेजर फाइंड द मेजर ऑफ इच ऑफ द एंगल ऑफ द पैरेललोग्राम
- ABCD Is a square. Its diagonals AC and BD intersect each other at O. Find the measure of angle CAD and angle DBC.
- Find the dimensions of a rectangle if its perimeter is 100 cm and its length is 20cm more than its breadth
- trapezium prblem
- If all the angles of a quadrilateral are equal, what kind of quadrilateral can it be?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number