In the adjoining figure, ABCD is a quadrilateral.
(i) How many pairs of adjacent sides are there? Name them.
(ii) How many pairs of opposite sides are there? Name them.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 28th Jul, 2014, 10:54: AM
(i) There is 4 pair of adjacent sides in quadrilateral ABCD.
(AB, BC), (BC, CD), (CD, DA) and (DA, AB).
(ii) There are only two pairs of opposite sides in given figure.
(AB, DC) and (AD, BC).
Answered by | 28th Jul, 2014, 12:54: PM
- Find the value of x if x,(2x + 13°),(3x+10°) and ( x-6°) are all the angles of a quadrilateral
- two adjacent angles of पैरेललोग्राम हैव इक्वल मेजर फाइंड द मेजर ऑफ इच ऑफ द एंगल ऑफ द पैरेललोग्राम
- ABCD Is a square. Its diagonals AC and BD intersect each other at O. Find the measure of angle CAD and angle DBC.
- Find the dimensions of a rectangle if its perimeter is 100 cm and its length is 20cm more than its breadth
- trapezium prblem
- If all the angles of a quadrilateral are equal, what kind of quadrilateral can it be?
- Three angles of a quadrilateral are 54o, 80o, 116o. Find the fourth angle.
- A field is in a shape of quadrilateral whose angles are in the ratio 2 : 3 : 5 : 8 . Find the measure of angles.
- Find the pair of adjacent angles and opposite angles in the given figure.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number