In photosynthesis how atp and nadph is formed and how light energy is capture from sunlight
Asked by nafeesalam2001 | 25th Jun, 2019, 02:49: PM
The Light Reactions of Photosynthesis. Light is absorbed and the energy is used to drive electrons from water to generate NADPH and to drive protons across a membrane. These protons return through ATP synthase to make ATP.
Answered by | 26th Jun, 2019, 11:07: AM
- what is chemoautotrophic nutrition?
- define legnin
- What is Autotrophic Nutrition
- Why do plants need nitrogen?
- cross section of leaf
- label them
- Why is the leaf boiled in water for few minutes in activity 6.1 class 10?
- what is the product of photosynthesis
- cross sections of a leaf
- What processus wolud you considère essentiel for maintining life
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number