In photosynthesis how atp and nadph is formed and how light energy is capture from sunlight
Asked by nafeesalam2001 | 25th Jun, 2019, 02:49: PM
The Light Reactions of Photosynthesis. Light is absorbed and the energy is used to drive electrons from water to generate NADPH and to drive protons across a membrane. These protons return through ATP synthase to make ATP.
Answered by | 26th Jun, 2019, 11:07: AM
- What is the diagram for the structure of a chloroplast ?
- How can we differentiate guard cells from any other epidermal cells?
- What are decomposers
- Which organism is capable of self nourishment
- How are the food stuffs and their nutrient contents useful for body
- name the metabolic activities that increase and decrease the weight of plants
- What is the function of ADP and ATP ?
- How is food transported in plants? Explain in detail.(5mks)
- What are outside raw materials used for by an organism
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number