In photosynthesis how atp and nadph is formed and how light energy is capture from sunlight
Asked by nafeesalam2001 | 25th Jun, 2019, 02:49: PM
The Light Reactions of Photosynthesis. Light is absorbed and the energy is used to drive electrons from water to generate NADPH and to drive protons across a membrane. These protons return through ATP synthase to make ATP.
Answered by | 26th Jun, 2019, 11:07: AM
- Good afternoon concern, Is light and dark reaction is same as light dependant and independent reaction??
- The process in which the digested food passes through the intestinal wall into blood stream is called ______.
- The opening and closing of the stomatal pore depends upon ?
- how does stomata open or close
- In case of water dificeincy,why does the rate of photosynthesis reduce?
- name a gas used in photosynthesis
- of what this guard cell been made?
- What is nutrition in plant
- Respected Experts, Who Discovered and Named Chlorophyll ?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number