in hydra which types of reproduction occurs
Asked by milindbhosale9011 | 2nd Jan, 2020, 07:32: PM
Reproduction in Hydra occurs asexually through budding.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 3rd Jan, 2020, 01:08: PM
- what is syngamy explain in simple words
- PLEASE PROVIDE A TABLE OF DIFFERENT METHODS OF VEGETATIVE PROPAGATION WITH MAIN EXAMPLES AND IMAGE ALSO
- Define: Life span
- Why is reproduction essential for organisms?
- Which type of asexual reproduction is found in Spongilla?
- Why is the offspring formed by asexual reproduction referred to as a clone?
- Why is banana considered a good example of parthenocarpy?
- Most sugarcane varieties cultivated today are aneuploids and are sterile. However, they grow and perform extremely well and sterility is not of any disadvantage. Why?
- Mention the site where syngamy occurs in amphibians and reptiles.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number