Asked by sm3274495 | 30th Jun, 2020, 09:47: PM
Apogamy is the development of a plant without the union of gametes. It involves the development of a sporophyte from a gametophyte without fertilization.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 1st Jul, 2020, 11:49: AM
- what is reproduction
- what is syngamy explain in simple words
- in hydra which types of reproduction occurs
- PLEASE PROVIDE A TABLE OF DIFFERENT METHODS OF VEGETATIVE PROPAGATION WITH MAIN EXAMPLES AND IMAGE ALSO
- Define: Life span
- Why is reproduction essential for organisms?
- Which type of asexual reproduction is found in Spongilla?
- Why is the offspring formed by asexual reproduction referred to as a clone?
- Why is banana considered a good example of parthenocarpy?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number