In how may years will ₹900 yeild an interest of ₹180 at the rate of 5% per annum
Asked by hashimahmed037 | 22nd Dec, 2019, 02:45: PM
P = Rs. 900, R = 5% p. a., SI = Rs. 180
PNR/100 = 180
900 × 5 × N/100 = 180
N = 180/45 = 4 years
In 4 years will ₹900 yeild an interest of ₹180 at the rate of 5% per annum.
Answered by Sneha shidid | 23rd Dec, 2019, 08:54: AM
- My mother says in her xhildhood petrol was Rs. 2 pwr litre. It is Rs. 77 per litre today. What is the percentage of increase
- If the interest on 3000 rupees is 600 rupees at a certain rate for a certain number of years ,what would the interest be on 1500 rupees under the same condition
- If the fees is increased 15%in a year now fees is 1500 then what is fees of before this year
- Respected sir/ ma'am, How to convert a time period in years which it is given in months or years? Can you please explain with an example of both the cases? Topic: Profit and Loss
- A sum of Rs. 12,500 amounts to Rs. 15,500 in 4 years at the rate of simple interest. What is the rate of interest?
- The salaries A, B, C are in the ratio 2 : 3 : 5. If the increments of 15%, 10% and 20% are allowed respectively in their salaries, then what will be new ratio of their salaries?
- In a certain school, 20% of students are below 8 years of age. The number of students above 8 years of age is 48 more than of 48. What is the total number of students in the school?
- Two numbers are respectively 20% and 50% more than a third number. Find the ratio of two numbers.
- If 40% of a number is equal to two-third of another number, what is the ratio of first number to the second number?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number