In chapter machines ( Class 10th ICSE)
Examples for "changing the point of application of effort to a convenient point. "
Asked by Pradevi1607 | 26th Aug, 2020, 04:56: PM
To change the point of application of force:
example: - the wheel of a cycle is rotated with the help of a chain by applying the force on the pedal.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 26th Aug, 2020, 08:10: PM
- what is principal of a machine
- What is Machine
- IN WHAT WAY DOES AN IDEAL MACHINE DIFFER FROM A PRACTICAL MACHINE ?
- Are actual and practical machines the same? If yes then is the output energy less than the input energy?
- what is meant by saying that a machine is a force multiplier
- what is the resistance offered to the nut
- what is the resistance offered by nut
- what is mass of metre time which is in equilibrium
- give two reasons to show that the efficiency of a machine is less than 100%
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number