In case of water dificeincy,why does the rate of photosynthesis reduce?
Asked by Monhaj39 | 12th May, 2020, 01:22: PM
Lack of water is especially detrimental to plants because they end up closing their stomata to conserve water. As a result, plants also do not take up as much carbon dioxide as they need. Therefore, photosynthetic activity slows down.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 13th May, 2020, 11:45: AM
- what is chlorophyll?
- what is Saprophytes nutrition
- what do you understand by autotrophic nutrition?
- type of nutrition explain
- How can we say about hetertortrophic nutrtion.
- what is life processes
- what criteria do we use to decide whether something is alive?
- what is dark reaction?
- how does the desert plant do the process of photosynthesis?
- Good afternoon concern, Is light and dark reaction is same as light dependant and independent reaction??
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number