In budding of yeast what takes place first nuclear division or division of cytoplasm
Asked by B P | 18th Mar, 2017, 08:40: AM
In buding, the first is the division of nucleus (karyokinesis) and the second which normally follows karyokinesis is called cytokinesis.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 19th Mar, 2017, 05:21: PM
- 1.how many life processes occurs in amoeba? 2.bacteria spieces will end if they stop reproducing.how?
- whip like structure ??
- how is grafting asexual reproduction as it involves mixing of 2 species
- spore formation
- what is enzymes
- why grafting does not comes under sexual mode of reproduction ?
- difference between multicellular and unicellular organism in terms of reproduction
- why is vegetative propagation practised for growing some type of plants.
- What is tissue culture in Asexual reproduction?
- what is the difference between fragmentation and regeneration.?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number