In budding of yeast what takes place first nuclear division or division of cytoplasm
Asked by B P | 18th Mar, 2017, 08:40: AM
In buding, the first is the division of nucleus (karyokinesis) and the second which normally follows karyokinesis is called cytokinesis.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 19th Mar, 2017, 05:21: PM
- Advantages of spore formation
- what are the advantages and disadvantages of vegetative propagation?
- Name the type of asexual reproduction in which individuals are formed from a single parent and the parental identity is lost. Name the type of division involved in such type of reproduction. [In the sample paper the answer given is binary fission.Ambiotic division—The answer can't be multiple fission]
- How does binary fission differ from multiple fission
- which trait will a new flower shows when we use grafting between red rose and white rose ?
- Explain with examples different methods of asexual reproduction in plants
- explain vegetative propagation in plants and also mention their advantages and disvantages?
- What is reproduction
- Answer the following: 1.what happens when a mature filament of spirogyara attains it's considerable length. 2.name the three major regions of the brain.which part of the brain maintain s posture and equilibrium of the body.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number