Asked by regeliscus987 | 1st Jun, 2019, 01:59: PM
Answered by Arun | 3rd Jun, 2019, 01:54: PM
- the angle of elevation of a cloud from a point h metre above a lake is theta. the angle of depression of its reflection in the lake is 45 degree. Find the height of the cloud
- a fire in the building Bis reported on telephone to two fire staitons P and Q, 20 km apart from each other on a straight road P observes that the fire is at an angle of 60 degree to the road and Q observes that it is at an angle of 45 degree to the road. What station should send its team and how much time will this team have to travel?
- from a point on the ground the angles of elevation of the bottom and top of a communication tower fixed on the top of a 20 meter high building a 45 degree and 60 degree respectivelyf.find the height of the tower.
- From the top of a building 60 d high, the angles of depression of the top and the bottom of a tower are observed to be 30°and 60° respectively. Find the height of the tower.
- a boat is viewed from the top of a hill which is 100 meter above the sea the angle of depression being 60 degree .find the horizontal distance of the observation point in meter
- Pls explain
- as observed from the top of the lighthouse, 100m high above sea level , the angle of depression of a ship changes from 30 degrees to 45 degrees. determine the distance travelled by ship during the period of observation.
- Determine the height of the mountain if the elevation of it's top at an unknown distance from the base is 30°and at a distance10km further off from the mountain along the same line the angle of elevation is 15°(use tan 15°=0.27)
- The shadow of a tower standing on a level ground is found to be 40m longer when the sun's altitude is 30° than when it is 60°.find the height of the tower
- A man sitting at a height of 20m on a tall tree on a small island in the middle of a river observes 2 poles directly opposite to each other on the 2 banks of the river and in line with a foot of tree. If the angles of depression of the feet the pole from a point at which the man is sitting on the tree on either side of the river are 60 degrees and 30 degrees respectively. Find the width of the river.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number