Asked by Prahladpanda31 | 8th Jun, 2019, 06:42: PM
Area of a square = 70225
Let the side of a square be x m.
x2 = 70225
x2 = 2652
x = 265 m
Hence, the length of the garden is 265 m.
Answered by Sneha shidid | 9th Jun, 2019, 07:28: PM
- how to do mensuration
- find the area
- Find the area of the rhombuses whose diagonals are 46cm and 20 cm
- A caspet is 6m long and 4.5m wide .Find it's area
- find the length of side of a square whose area is given (4xsquare+20x+25)cm
- Qns. 1
- Length of the fence of a trapezium shaped field ABCD is 120m. If BC=48m,CD=17m andAD=40m find the area of this field. Side AB is perpendicular to the parallel sides
- A floral design on the floor of a building consists of 2800 tiles. Each tile is in the shape of a parallelogram of altitude 10cm and base 14cm. Find the area of the floor covered by the floral design.
- the area of a rectangular field is 3a squared+5ab+2b squared.one of its sides is (a+b).find the lenght of the fence around the field. the area of one face of a cubicle water tank is 14400 sq.cm .if the tank is full,how many 3 litre bottles of water can be filled from this?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number