If x-2 and x-1/2 both are the factor of the polynomials nx^2 - 5x +m , then show that m=n .
Asked by rajusdahat76 | 28th Sep, 2019, 02:10: PM
As x-2 and x-1/2 are the factors of the given polynomial.
To show m=n, we substitute x=2 and x=1/2 in the polynomial and compare. Please try and let us know.
Answered by | 28th Sep, 2019, 05:17: PM
- Factorise The given Polynomial
- Find what must be subtracted from 4y4+12y3+6y2+50y+26 so that obtained polynomial is exactly divisible by y2+4y+2
- Factorise : 2u3-3u2-17u+30
- Using factor theorem factorise the polynomial x rays to 4 + x rays to 3 -7x rays to 2 -x +6
- Find integral zeros of 2xcube +3xsquare -8x-12
- Factorise: 36q²+54q+20
- Find the value of 'k' if (x - 1) is a factor of f(x) = 2x3 + kx2 - 3x - 2.
- Examine if (x + 1), (x + 2) and (x - 3) are factors of the polynomial x3 - 2x2 - 5x + 6.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number