If the length of resistor is made double by keeping its area constant then what would be new resistance[where R is old resistance].
Asked by rkadpkdk | 13th Nov, 2017, 08:15: PM
Resistance is directly proportional to length if length is doubled resistance will also become double.
Answered by Gajendra | 6th Dec, 2017, 04:13: PM
- What is an electric circuit
- mention electric sign in curcuit
- How does a wire helps in the flow of the current ?
- What is the live and neutral wire
- In which direction current flows inside the cell?
- If we touch an electric wire carrying current, get a shock but when birds sit on it , they don't get any shock. Explain.
- What is electric circuit?
- what is electric circuit?
- What is a fuse? Name different types of fuse used.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number