If meiocyte has 32 chromosomes then how many chromosomes does male gamete and adult male have
Asked by arushidabhade | 13th Apr, 2020, 07:44: PM
Meiosis is reductional cell division which produces haploid gametes.
In case of diploid organisms, meiosis take place in only some specific cells called meiocytes.
The gametes produced by the meiocytes are haploid.
Meiocyte = 32 chromosomes (2n)
So, the male gametes produced will have n = 16 chromosomes.
Adult male will have somatic cells which will be 2n = 32 chromosomes.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 14th Apr, 2020, 10:55: AM
- why the girls have stomach ache during mensturation?
- how the menstrul cycle proceed
- what is spermiation
- according to WHO sperm count INA fertile male shouldn't be less than __________ million/ml
- Manipulation cycle means ?
- NAME THE PROCESS OF FORMATION OF SPERMATIDS FROM SPERMATOGONIA AND SPERMATOZOA FROM SPERMATIDS. EXPLAIN IN DETAIL WITH THE HELP OF SIAGRAM SHOWING DFFERENT PHASES LIKE DIFFERENTIATION, MULTIPLICAYION, GROWTH PHASE
- WHAT DO YOU UNDERSTAND BY SPERMATOGENESIS AND HOW IT IS DIFFERENT FROM SPERMIOGENESIS ?
- Zona pellucida is secreted by 1) primary follicle 2) granulosa cells 3) secondary oocyte 4) membrana granulosa
- Name the meiocyte in male gametogenesis in man and woman.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number