Zona pellucida is secreted by
1) primary follicle
2) granulosa cells
3) secondary oocyte
4) membrana granulosa
Asked by heraomair29 | 24th Apr, 2018, 01:37: PM
It is not the secretion but it is the thick glycoprotein layer develops between the secondary oocyte and the zona granulosa, called the zona pellucida.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 24th Apr, 2018, 03:25: PM
- why the girls have stomach ache during mensturation?
- how the menstrul cycle proceed
- what is spermiation
- according to WHO sperm count INA fertile male shouldn't be less than __________ million/ml
- If meiocyte has 32 chromosomes then how many chromosomes does male gamete and adult male have
- Manipulation cycle means ?
- NAME THE PROCESS OF FORMATION OF SPERMATIDS FROM SPERMATOGONIA AND SPERMATOZOA FROM SPERMATIDS. EXPLAIN IN DETAIL WITH THE HELP OF SIAGRAM SHOWING DFFERENT PHASES LIKE DIFFERENTIATION, MULTIPLICAYION, GROWTH PHASE
- WHAT DO YOU UNDERSTAND BY SPERMATOGENESIS AND HOW IT IS DIFFERENT FROM SPERMIOGENESIS ?
- Name the meiocyte in male gametogenesis in man and woman.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number