Zona pellucida is secreted by
1) primary follicle
2) granulosa cells
3) secondary oocyte
4) membrana granulosa
Asked by heraomair29 | 24th Apr, 2018, 01:37: PM
It is not the secretion but it is the thick glycoprotein layer develops between the secondary oocyte and the zona granulosa, called the zona pellucida.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 24th Apr, 2018, 03:25: PM
- according to WHO sperm count INA fertile male shouldn't be less than __________ million/ml
- If meiocyte has 32 chromosomes then how many chromosomes does male gamete and adult male have
- Manipulation cycle means ?
- NAME THE PROCESS OF FORMATION OF SPERMATIDS FROM SPERMATOGONIA AND SPERMATOZOA FROM SPERMATIDS. EXPLAIN IN DETAIL WITH THE HELP OF SIAGRAM SHOWING DFFERENT PHASES LIKE DIFFERENTIATION, MULTIPLICAYION, GROWTH PHASE
- WHAT DO YOU UNDERSTAND BY SPERMATOGENESIS AND HOW IT IS DIFFERENT FROM SPERMIOGENESIS ?
- Name the meiocyte in male gametogenesis in man and woman.
- Name the muscular and the glandular layers of human uterus. Which one of these layers undergoes cyclic changes during menstrual cycle? Name the hormone essential for the maintenance of this layer.
- Given below are the events in human reproduction. Write them in the correct sequential order. Insemination, Gametogenesis, Fertilization, Parturition, Gestation, Implantation.
- Give reason for the following: (a) The first half of the menstrual cycle is called follicular phase as well as proliferative phase. (b) The second half of the menstrual cycle is called luteal phase as well as secretory phase.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number