if a weight of a person on moon is 8N what will the weight on Earth
Asked by meenaarcharya17963 | 6th Oct, 2020, 06:40: PM
weight of an object on the Moon is (1/6th) time the weight of an obejct on the surface of Earth
weight of an object on the Moon = weight of an obejct on the Earth/6
Thus, weight of the person on the Earth = 8 N x 6 = 48 N
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 7th Oct, 2020, 01:14: AM
- what is gravitation
- what is Gravitational Force
- When an object falls freely to the ground its acceleration is inform
- Find the gravitational force between two protons kept at a separation of 1 femtometre (1 femtometre=10 −15 m). The mass of a protons is 1.67×10 −27 kg
- 24. The dimensions of wooden block are 2 m x 0.25 m x 0.10 m. If relative density of wood is 0.6 , calculate mass of the block in kg. Density of water = 10^3 kg/m cu.
- can you please help me to answer these question.
- Derive an expression for "g".
- What is gravitation?????????
- WHAT IS ANTI GRAVITY ?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number