If a potted plant is over-watered for a long time, then the plant may die. Give reason.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
If a potted plant is over-watered for a long time, then the plant may die because too much water expels all the air from in-between the soil particles and water is not available for aerobic respiration.
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- the stem is the main respiration organ in a plant is it true or false...
- how do lizards breath
- aerobic anaerobic
- If their is no algae in water bodies then fish survive in water
- When plants respire
- A potted plant may die if it is over waterde.Give reasons.
- When we sleep does our breathing rate slow down? If yes then why
- How do snakes respire?
- Explain the breathing mechanism in insects.
- How do earthworms breathe?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number