If A = [aij] be a matrix of order m n, then write A in the expanded form if m = 3 and n = 1.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
If m n = 3 1, the matrix has 3 rows and 1 column. It is a column martix and can be written in the expanded form as
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- find the minimum number of zeroes in a triangular matrix of order 6
- If B be a 4*5 type matrix then what is the number of elements in the third column?
- What is singular matrix
- for what value of X is the matrix is singular ?
- Find the values of p,q,r from the following matrix equation:
- Find the values of a,b,c,d from the following matrix equation.
- Write down the diagonal elements for the matrix .
- If find the values of x and y.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number