What is singular matrix
Asked by rbhagwane123 | 20th Apr, 2019, 03:05: PM
A singular matrix whose determinant is zero i. e. matrix is not invertible is called singular matrix.
Answered by Sneha shidid | 20th Apr, 2019, 03:22: PM
- find the minimum number of zeroes in a triangular matrix of order 6
- If B be a 4*5 type matrix then what is the number of elements in the third column?
- for what value of X is the matrix is singular ?
- Find the values of p,q,r from the following matrix equation:
- Find the values of a,b,c,d from the following matrix equation.
- If A = [aij] be a matrix of order m n, then write A in the expanded form if m = 3 and n = 1.
- Write down the diagonal elements for the matrix .
- If find the values of x and y.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number