If 15 worker work 8-hour daily to make 100 cupboards in 12 days, so how many workers will take to make 150 cupboards in 18 days if they work 10 hours daily?
Asked by kaustubhkladda | 9th Feb, 2020, 12:12: PM
Let 'p' workers will be required to make 150 cupboards in 18 days each working 10 hours daily
15 worker work 8 hours daily to make 100 cupboards in 12 days
So, 1 worker working 1 hour will make 100/15 x 8 x 12 cupboards
Therefore, the number of cupboards made when 'p' workers work 10 hours daily for 18 days is
Answered by Renu Varma | 12th Feb, 2020, 10:03: AM
- an elevator descent into a mind shaft at the rate of 6 m per minute if the Descent starts from 10 m above sea level how long will it take to reach 350 level ?
- A man and boy can complete a work in 18 days . If a man works alone for last five days , he completes the work in 20 days . How long will the boy take to complete the whole work alone
- A and B together can paint a room in 18days. They work together for8days and then B goes away. A finishes the rest of work in 15days. How long would each take to finish the working separeately
- 75 KG of wheat is being consumed in 30 days by 24 person . How many person will consume in 5kg of wheat in one month and ten days ?
- A can finish a job in 12 days while B can finish the same job in 15 days. How much time will they take, if both A and B work together?
- A cistern is filled by pipe in 12 hours and the full cistern can be leaked out by an exhaust pipe in 16 hours. If both the pipes are opened, in what time the cistern is full?
- Ram can do a job 15 days. His wife takes 20 days and his son finishes it in 25 days. How long will they take to complete the job if they all work together?
- Chotu is twice as good a workman as Montu and together they finish a piece of work in 22 days. In how many days will Chotu alone finish the work?
- P can make a Diamond set in 40 days and Q in 45 days. They work together for 10 days and then Q goes away. In how many days will P finish the remaining work?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number