(i) Write the symptoms of an animal suffering from disease?
(ii) Which is the common factor in the following diseases?
Tuberculosis, Measles, Citrus canker
Asked by Topperlearning User | 28th Jul, 2016, 03:55: PM
(i) An animal suffering from any disease shows the following symptoms:
a. Becomes inactive and stops taking food.
b. Watering in eyes and excessive secretion of saliva.
c. Its milk yield, egg-laying and working capacity get drastically reduced.
(ii) They are all transmitted through air.
Answered by | 28th Jul, 2016, 05:55: PM
- CAN VIRUSES SO REPRODUCE ON FUNGI'S CELL ?
- How does an infection by microorganism produce immunity against it?
- Give reason for the following (i) souring of milk (ii) breads and cakes are fluffy (iii) food poisoning (iv) addition of oil and pickles (v) black and green coating on bread (vi) drying of food before storage?
- which leaves are useful in the treatment of eczema and ringworm
- Its leaves and berries are highly toxic. It is also known as a belladonna or dwale
- Who discovered the bacterium causing anthrax disease?
- Identify the plant disease shown below. What is its causative agent?
- What is the causative agent and mode of transmission of the plant disease shown below?
- What impact do plant disease causing microbes have on agriculture? How can such microbes be controlled?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number