CBSE Class 8 - More on Harmful Microorganisms Videos
Diseases: Cause and Control
Diseases: Cause and Control, Diseases Caused by Protozoa
- CAN VIRUSES SO REPRODUCE ON FUNGI'S CELL ?
- How does an infection by microorganism produce immunity against it?
- Give reason for the following (i) souring of milk (ii) breads and cakes are fluffy (iii) food poisoning (iv) addition of oil and pickles (v) black and green coating on bread (vi) drying of food before storage?
- which leaves are useful in the treatment of eczema and ringworm
- Its leaves and berries are highly toxic. It is also known as a belladonna or dwale
- (i) Write the symptoms of an animal suffering from disease?(ii) Which is the common factor in the following diseases? Tuberculosis, Measles, Citrus canker
- Who discovered the bacterium causing anthrax disease?
- Identify the plant disease shown below. What is its causative agent?
- What is the causative agent and mode of transmission of the plant disease shown below?
- What impact do plant disease causing microbes have on agriculture? How can such microbes be controlled?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.