How will you distinguish between the two enantiomers of [PtCl2(en)2]+
Asked by Topperlearning User | 22nd Jun, 2016, 01:35: PM
Among the two enantiomers of [PtCl2(en)2]+, one isomer is dextrorotatory while the other is laevorotatory.
Answered by | 22nd Jun, 2016, 03:35: PM
- Pl answer
- Pl answer
- the primary and secondary valencies of the central metal ion in the [Co(NH3)Cl3
- What is the oxidation number of Ni in Ni(CO)4 ?
- What is synergic effect
- Explain structure of ferrocyanide ion? Explain the coordinating bonding between Fe and cyanide ion? How many cyanide ion form covalent and coordinate bond? Explain full structure with detail
- The magnetic moment for two complexes of empirical formula Ni(NH3)4 (NO3)2.2H2O is zero and 2.84 BM repectively. The second complex is not a neutral complex. The correct formula and geometry of the first complex is : (1) [Ni(H2O)2(NO3)2].4NO3 = Tetrahedral (2) [Ni(NH3)4] (NO3)2.2H2O = Tetrahedral (3) [Ni(NH3)4](NO3)2.2H2O = Square planar (4) [Ni(NH3)4(H2O)2](NO3)2 = Octahedral
- Define cis and trans isomerism. Draw the cis and trans isomers of [Co(NH3)4Cl2]+ ion?
- What type of isomerism does [Pt(NH3)4Br2]Cl2 this shows? And give the isomers.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number