how to solve
Asked by someshwarwaghire68 | 10th Jul, 2020, 07:47: PM
TO find the remainder when the polynomial P(y) = y3 + y2 - 2y + 5 is divided by y - 5
When the polynomial P(x) is divided by x - a, the remainder would be P(a)
P(5) = (5)3 + (5)2 - 2(5) + 5 = 125 + 25 - 10 + 5 = 155 - 10 = 145
Answered by Renu Varma | 10th Jul, 2020, 08:55: PM
- find the value of k if x minus 1 is a factor of 4 x cube + 3 x square - 4 x + k
- long division methods
- Sir how to add polynomial
- Find the remainder when x3+3x2+3x+1is divide by 1 x 2. x+π 3. 5+2x
- Pls help me with this question..
- can you explain me Q.5 and Q.6 of exercise 6 .1 of rd sharma ?
- what is variable?
- is my answer correct
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number