CBSE Class 9 - Remainder Theorem Videos
Discuss various algebraic operations on Polynomials. Learn the statement and application of the Remainder Theorem.
- p(x)= ax³-3x²+4 and g(x)= 2x³-5x+a when divided by (x-2) and (x-3) leaves the remainder p and q respectively if p-2q=4, then find the value of a
- divide x^3+3x^2+3x+1 by x+1 find the remainder
- if p(x)=x³-ax²+bx+3 leaves a reminder -19 when divided by x+2 and a reminder of 17 when divided by x-2. prove that a+b=6
Ans- 10/a -. 144
10/b -. -105/4
please Show All The Process
- find the quotient and remainder when x³+x²-10x+8 is divided by x +4
- 2x²+3x+1 by x+2
- i want question to solve
- is reminder theorem is applicable for divisor more than 1 degree if it so how I find anwsert
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.