How sewage is used as biomass? Expalin .
Asked by sucharitasahoo1 | 22nd Jul, 2017, 09:31: PM
The dead parts of plants and trees and the waste from animals are called biomass. It is an organic matter which is used as a fuel to produce energy. Sewage is the dirty drain water containing human excreta.
Biogas is obtained from anaerobic degradation of domestic sewage. Biogas can also be obtained from degradation of domestic sewage and is known as sewage gas.
Answered by Yashvanti Jain | 24th Jul, 2017, 02:23: PM
- The total amount of heat produced by a fuel having a calorific value of 20 kJ kg 1 was found to be 50,000 joules. How much fuel was burnt? 2500 kg 250 kg 25 kg 2.5 kg
- Please answer this: Suppose that one is given a task to arrange the calorific value of some fuels in ascending order If natural gas ,cooking gas,and alcohol are said to be compared where should I place the natural gas as it has the range il of numbers instead of a single value
- why should a fuel have low rate of evaporation?
- why is non renewable resources of energy is called conventional sources of energy?
- Hii what is force
- Describe with reason if nuclear energy is renewable or non renewable
- What is Mach number?
- derive the unit of power...??? fasttttt
- What is banking of roads?
- How is the increase in demand for energy affecting our environment adversely?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number