how many beads[nucleosomes] do you imagine are present in mammalian cell?
Asked by sarithavijayakumar123 | 9th May, 2020, 08:19: PM
It is although not possible to get or determine the number of nucleosome present in the mammalian cell. In case of Humans approximately 30 million nucleosomes can be present in a diploid cell.
Answered by | 9th May, 2020, 11:39: PM
- wher is adnenosoine aminos produced in the body
- genetic code
- write complementary segment of DNA 5' TACCGTGACGTC3'
- all the terminator codons beings with
- what are the codons AUG and UAA referred to as
- Differentiate between RNA polymerase and DNA polymerase?
- What is steam used for the genes that transcribe in dna coding for more than one type of polypetide chain.answer in one word.
- Mention the 3 different types of Rna,along alon their individual functions.
- What is anti codon
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number