How do soil organisms help farmers in agricultural practices? Explain with two examples.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 29th Sep, 2016, 02:14: PM
organisms help in nitrogen fixation making it available for crop plants.
- Decomposers are organisms which break down complex substances into simpler forms which make available nitrates, sulphates and phosphates as well as other essential elements. These elements also add humus to the soil which increases soil fertility and texture.
Answered by | 29th Sep, 2016, 04:14: PM
- what is crops
- name the agricultural implement commonly used during crop cultivation
- what is broadcasting ?
- what are crops ?
- List the various activities included in agricultural practices.
- Why are many measures used to bring large amount of agricultural land under irrigation?
- Differentiate between kharif and rabi crops.
- How is the size of food grains affected by greater moisture content? How does this impact their storage?
- Why are kharif crops more prone to pest attack than rabi crops?
- Why is it essential to dry the grains properly under the sun before storing them?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number