How do soil organisms help farmers in agricultural practices? Explain with two examples.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 29th Sep, 2016, 02:14: PM
organisms help in nitrogen fixation making it available for crop plants.
- Decomposers are organisms which break down complex substances into simpler forms which make available nitrates, sulphates and phosphates as well as other essential elements. These elements also add humus to the soil which increases soil fertility and texture.
Answered by | 29th Sep, 2016, 04:14: PM
- preparation of soil involves ......... and .............. it
- What is sprinlker system
- what's difference in rabi and kharif crops
- what is the difference between manure and fertilizer
- how many methods are there
- Explain the line Same kind of plants cultivated at a large stretch of land constitute a crop
- Which plant have rabi and kharif crops
- how the plants have names like rabi and karif
- what is weeds ? how we control them
- How crops are grow
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number