how do control and coordination take in plants? (please explain as per NCERT text)
Asked by malasarathy75 | 16th Jan, 2020, 03:24: PM
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 17th Jan, 2020, 11:45: AM
- What is the cause of nastc movement found in mimosa pudica plant
- - promotes cell enlargement and cell differentiation in plants
- What is bolting?
- where are these hormones(auxin,cytokinin,gibberellin,ethylene and abscisic acid) secreted.
- what symbolic metabolites produced in plants?
- Is plant have a muscular tissue if no then why sunflower or insectivores plants movie or it shows locomotion
- How plants perform the function of control and coordination
- Describe an activity to illustrate the phenomenon of hydrotropism.
- How does mimosa plant response to touching?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number