How cell is protected in aqueous solution
Asked by imtiajahmed65970 | 14th May, 2020, 12:39: AM
In aqueous solution, cell is protected with the help of cell membrane. The phospholipid bilayer offer protection to the cell.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 14th May, 2020, 11:10: AM
- what is cell sir
- Chemical nature of chitin is...........
- which part of the cellmembrane
- define integral protein
- Properties of cell organells are not always found in molecular constand of cell organells. Jistify.
- What is the meaning of a Single Layer Non-Unit Membrane ?
- An easy way to draw the fluid mosaic model of plasma membrane
- What is cytoplasmic streaming?
- 1.Why can't polar molecules not pass through the non-polar lipid bilayer? 2.What is the carrier protein required to facilitate the transport of polar molecules?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number