Give some objective questions of this chapter
Asked by madhunair.n | 13th Feb, 2021, 11:19: AM
Please subscribe to topperlearning to view the MCQs and other objective questions for this chapter.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 15th Feb, 2021, 12:49: PM
- Can vaccines be designed against all groups of microorganisms?
- what is fermentation? how does it serve the industry?
- who discover fermentation
- paniccilin is made from
- what is the role of microorganism in agriculture
- A large variety of bacteria and fungi are known to cause diseases. But some of these are also used to prepare medicines against the various diseases . Can you name a few such medicines ?
- which organism looks like plants but are not autotrophic?
- Why do you think curd is sour to taste ? Why does its sourness increases with time ?
- Which microorganisms look like plants but are not autotrophic?
- what is microganism
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number