GIVE A ONE OR TWO WORD ANSWER FOR THE SUDDEN REACTION WITH EVOLUTION OF HEAT LIGHT AND SOUND
Asked by kotwalumesh7258 | 26th Sep, 2014, 03:22: PM
One word answer for "A sudden reaction with evolution of heat, light and sound" could be EXPLOSION or BURST.
When something explodes or bursts, there is a reaction that takes place inside the object and heat, light and sound is evolved from it.
Answered by Romal Bhansali | 27th Sep, 2014, 01:41: PM
- The phenomenon which enables us to see movies in cinema hall
- Select the optical aids among the following: Telescopic aids, Bifocal lenses, Tactual aids, Auditory aids, Contact lenses, Tinted lenses.
- Which is the most popular resource for visually challenged persons? Who developed it?
- Name some sources of Vitamin A.
- What are the characteristics of Braille system?
- Diagrammatically represent an example of the dot patterns used in Braille system.
- How the Braille systems help the visually challenged persons?
- How the visually challenged persons identify things?
- What are the causes of blindness?
- How the visually challenged people learn the Braille system?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number