Asked by rajwindersarao111 | 21st Jul, 2020, 08:50: AM
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 21st Jul, 2020, 10:41: AM
- Deduce Coulomb's law from Gauss theorum.
- what is guss ,law
- why is the electric field inside a hollow sphere is zero? eventhough we consider gaussian surface where Q=0 won`t the charge on the surface of hollow sphere cause electric field inside hollow sphere? why??
- What do you mean by Gaussian surface?
- What will be the Gauss's law statement if a medium of dielectric constant K is present?
- Why does the person sitting in a car is saved from atmospheric lightning?
- Draw a graph showing variation of electric field intensity E with distance from the centre of a uniformly charged spherical shell.
- What is the direction of electric field at a point near a thin infinite plane sheet of charge?
- Define electric flux. When will the flux is said to be positive and negative?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number