formal of area in rectangular
Asked by T.kumari1166 | 5th Mar, 2020, 07:45: PM
Area of a rectangle = Length × Breadth
Answered by Yasmeen Khan | 6th Mar, 2020, 10:11: AM
- Through a rectangular field of length 90m and breadth 60m two roads are constructed which are parallel to the sides and cit each other at right angles through the center of fields . if the width of each road is 3m , find : 1) area covered by the roads. 2) the cost of constructing the roads at the rate of 110/- per meter.
- A hall is 25m long and 18m wide. A path 1.5m wide is constructed around it. Calculate the cost of cementing at the rate of rupees 20.50 per square metre
- The area of a parallelogram is 192 sq. cm. If the length of its base is three times its height, find the base length.
- The area of rectangular garden of length 40cm, is1000 sqm . Find the breadth of the garden and it's perimeter . The garden enclosed by 3 rounds of fencing, leaving an entrance of 4m. Find the cost of fencing the garden at a rate of 250 rupees per meters.
- The cost of fencing a square field at 16rs per meter is 32000 find cost of ploughing the field at 25rs per 100m square
- FIND AREA OF 11GM IF BASE=10CM HEIGHT IS 8CM
- The adjacent sides of a parrallelogram are 12 CM and 6 CM. The height corresponding to side is 8 CM. Find the area and altitude corresponding to the base
- Find the breadth and area of the given perimeter of rectangle. perimeter=8m Length=80cm
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number