CBSE Class 7 Maths Perimeter and Area
- A rectangular grassy plot is 112 m long and 78m broad it has 2.5 wide path outside all around it find the area of the path
- ABCD is a rectangle, E is a point on DC, and then ratio of triangle ABE and rectangle ABCD is
- the area of a square field is 1764 metresquare . find the. length of its side
- Represent–7/4 on the number line
What is the answer
- isoceless trangle example
- formal of area in rectangular
- Through a rectangular field of length 90m and breadth 60m two roads are constructed which are parallel to the sides and cit each other at right angles through the center of fields . if the width of each road is 3m , find : 1) area covered by the roads. 2) the cost of constructing the roads at the rate of 110/- per meter.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.