For a positive integer n , if Q belongs to x (x + 1 ) + (x+1)(x+2) + .... ( x + sqrt(n-1) (x + n ) = 10 n has two consecutive integral solution the find n.
Asked by sudhanshubhushanroy | 6th Nov, 2017, 09:10: PM
Please send us snapshot of your question as I think there is some error in the question.
Answered by Sneha shidid | 7th Nov, 2017, 10:02: AM
- 17th sum
- What is the use of Binomial Theorem?
- Write the statement of Binomial Theorem for positive integral indices.
- For any natural number n, Prove that .
- Expandby using binomial expansion.
- Using binomial theorem, evaluate .
- Find the general term in the expansion of :
- Find the middle term in the expansion of :
- Find the middle term in the expansion of .
- Find the term independent of x in the expansion of :
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number