Find a quadratic polynomial whose zeroes are
Asked by Topperlearning User | 26th Jul, 2017, 09:10: AM
Sum of zeroes =
Product of zeroes =
The required quadratic polynomial is
Answered by | 26th Jul, 2017, 11:10: AM
- Find the number of polynomials having zeros as -3 and 7
- Find the values of a and b if x=-3 and x=2/3 are roots of the equation ax^2 +7x +b=0
- If alpha and beta are the zeroes of the polynomial p(x)=6×x×x+x-2,find 1÷alpha+1÷beta-alpha×beta
- If alpha and Beta are the zeroes of the polynomial x^2-p(x+1)-c, find the value of (alpha +1)(beta+1)
- what is the value of X raise o power 0?
- Find the condition such that the roots of the polynomial are in AP ?
- For which values of a and b the zeroes of q(x)=x^3+2x^2+a are also the zeroes of the polynomial p(x)=x^5-x^4-4x^3+3x^2+3x+b? Which zeroes of p(x) are not the zeroes of p(x)?
- What are all the different types of questions are asked for,To find all the zeroes of the polynomial
- If p(x) = x^2 + ax + b such that p(x) = 0 and p(p(p(x))) = 0 have equal root then find the integral value of p(0).p(1).
- Find the zeroes of f(x)=
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number