fill in the blanks
1)Heat increases the temperature and in turns increases its______________________.
2)reactions that take place when exposed to light _______________________________ .
Asked by avadhutpandav82.8spicertl | 15th Jun, 2020, 05:23: PM
(1) Heat increases the temperature and in turns increases its kinetic energy.
(2) Reactions that take place when exposed to light are known as Photochemical reaction.
Answered by Ravi | 15th Jun, 2020, 06:06: PM
- Give an example of a chemical,undesirable permanent change.
- How are fullerenes formed?
- iam not understanding chemical reaction
- How would we separate lead nitrate + lead sulphate + lead chloride
- name the process in which heat is liberated during a change ?
- Write true or false: Distilled water decomposes on passing electric current.
- Burning of phosphorus is a which change
- what is chemical change
- If change from solid to gas and vice versa, then what is deposition or de-sublimation?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number