Explain the process of making solar cell panel .
Asked by pdcavita | 24th Nov, 2017, 08:49: AM
There are two types of semiconductors n-type and p-type.
When this n and p-type semiconductor are joint together they formed a structure for the solar panel.
Further, it can be coated with anti-reflection glass layer to trap sunlight inside it.
When sunlight falls on it there is a flow of electron from n-type to the p-type semiconductor which is responsible to the generation of electric current.
Answered by Gajendra | 24th Nov, 2017, 03:42: PM
- Describe with reason if nuclear energy is renewable or non renewable
- What is Mach number?
- derive the unit of power...??? fasttttt
- What is banking of roads?
- How is the increase in demand for energy affecting our environment adversely?
- Why are we looking at alternate sources of energy?
- What is the order of electricity produced by a typical solar cell?
- What is geothermal energy?
- Q.1. Justify in one sentence that hydro power is a renewable source of energy. Q.2. What is the order of electricity produced by a typical solar cell ?
- Why the energy in coal is called chemical energy?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number