Explain the process of making solar cell panel .
Asked by pdcavita | 24th Nov, 2017, 08:49: AM
There are two types of semiconductors n-type and p-type.
When this n and p-type semiconductor are joint together they formed a structure for the solar panel.
Further, it can be coated with anti-reflection glass layer to trap sunlight inside it.
When sunlight falls on it there is a flow of electron from n-type to the p-type semiconductor which is responsible to the generation of electric current.
Answered by Gajendra | 24th Nov, 2017, 03:42: PM
- what is photosynthesis
- What is difference between melting and buring of wax
- explain geothermal energy?
- name the device to produce electricity from fossil fuels
- The total amount of heat produced by a fuel having a calorific value of 20 kJ kg 1 was found to be 50,000 joules. How much fuel was burnt? 2500 kg 250 kg 25 kg 2.5 kg
- Generators producing electricity are always positioned at a lower level than the base of the dams. Explain the reason.
- Please answer this: Suppose that one is given a task to arrange the calorific value of some fuels in ascending order If natural gas ,cooking gas,and alcohol are said to be compared where should I place the natural gas as it has the range il of numbers instead of a single value
- why should a fuel have low rate of evaporation?
- why is non renewable resources of energy is called conventional sources of energy?
- Hii what is force
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number