Exercise 3.1question no. 1
Asked by brjkishorchauhan03 | 7th Aug, 2020, 12:01: PM
Try framing the equations as per given conditions and plat the graphs.
Let number of girls = x, number of boys = y.
x + y = 10 ..... (i)
x = y + 4 .... (ii)
Solve further, graphically.
Answered by | 9th Aug, 2020, 05:00: PM
- solve graphically 4x-3y+4 , 4x+3y-20
- solve it with system of equation rraphically 2x+3y=2, x-2y=8
- the pair of equation y = 0 and y = -9 has __________ (a) one solution (b) two solutions (c) infinitely many solutions (d) no solutions
- Solve the pair of linear equation by graphically 2x+3y-9=0 and 4x+6y-18=0
- The value of k for which the system of equations 2x+3y=5 and 4x+ky=10 has infinite number of solutions, is
- will u plz explain me more about graphical representation
- please solve
- What would be the graphical representation of the pair of linear equations 3x - 5y = -9 and 6x - 10y = -8?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number